Thursday, May 26, 2016

No Change, Kinda Not Surprised

Well, no new news here. Kinda not surprised this month, since last month was kinda wonky, "schedule" wise. Nothing bad happened, just a lot going on travel wise and we were hosting guests at our house and we just didn't really work at it much.

I did want to share another blog this month though. A friend of mine posted this on her facebook wall and I was intrigued since it is written from the man's perspective. Reading it, I didn't get any "warm fuzzies", but it was an enlightening view into infertility that you typically don't see very often. Most times, you're hearing about it from the woman's point of view. Well, guys and gals, here it is from the man's perspective.

http://www.littlethings.com/dan-leah-pregnancy-journey/

I see my endocrinologist in a little more than 2 weeks, so I'll need to be getting a HUUUUGE panel of labs done, with blood work and urine tests and all sorts of fun things next week. I am really not looking forward to the 3 or 4 vials of blood they will be taking out of my body. Hopefully the phlebotomist working in the lab will be nice and left me use the butterfly needle instead of the giant 12 gauge they usually try to insist I use.

No comments:

Post a Comment